|POSC Specifications: Epicentre Version 3.0 ||Logical Data Model|
The supertype of all entities which are an expression of a relationship (with additional information) between two or more E and P data entities. An Association instance is naturally identified by the relationships to the two or more E and P data entities they provide the context for.
- description (O, I: ndt_comment) (C117)
- A remark or comment about the instance. Inherited from e_and_p_data.
- instance_create_date (O, I: ndt_date_tod) (C126)
- This is the date that this instance was created. This date is defined by the source if imported, or is the date the instance is created if a new instance. Inherited from e_and_p_data.
- instance_creator (O, I: ndt_identifier) (C126)
- This is the person, company or application that created this instance. This identifies the party responsible for loading this instance. Inherited from e_and_p_data.
- last_updated (O, I: ndt_date_tod) (C126)
- This is the date that this instance was last updated. This value should be updated when any part of this instance is altered (except for inverse relationships). Inherited from e_and_p_data.
- last_updated_by (O, I: ndt_identifier) (C126)
- This records the person or application making the update to this instance. Inherited from e_and_p_data.
- source (O, I: ndt_identifier) (C126)
- The provider of this instance, which is usually a data provider for imported/purchased data. If this instance is provided by POSC, then this attribute must be "POSC". Inherited from e_and_p_data.
- data_collection (I, V: SET[0:?] data_collection_content(collection_part)) (C020)
- Indicates the data collections that include this instance of E and P data. Each association may be a member of one or more data_collection_content. Inherited from e_and_p_data.
- document_information_content (I, V: SET[0:?] document_information_content(e_and_p_data)) (C136)
- These are the document specification parts that include this data value and define its meaning within a document specification. Each use may define a different meaning, and many uses are allowed. Each association may be included in one or more document_information_content. Inherited from e_and_p_data.
- graphical_element (I, V: SET[0:?] graphical_element(depicted_object))
- Specifies one or more graphical elements which are depicting this data item. Each association may be depicted by one or more graphical_element. Inherited from e_and_p_data.
- Abstract supertype:
- Each ASSOCIATION must be instantiated as one of its subtypes. These subtypes are: activity_cause_and_effect, activity_fulfillment, activity_subject_to_guideline, activity_template_composition, activity_template_constraint, area_pattern_cell_inclusion, area_pattern_fill, area_pattern_fill_composition, association_reference, binset_grid_uid_usage, cell, composite_spatial_object_comp, contract_activity, contract_activity_type, contract_assoc_facility_assn, contract_object_designation, contract_oblig_activity_fulfil, contract_oblig_object_fulfil, data_collection_content, derived_interest_basis, divestment_equipment_inclusion, divestment_right_inclusion, document_schema_entity_content, earth_model_composition, facility_fulfillment, fluid_component_interaction, fluid_flow_stream_contaminant, fluid_interaction_material, fluid_phase_composition, fluid_phase_interface, fluid_phase_interface_phase, fluid_sample_source, geologic_feature_process_assn, geologic_process_composition, geologic_process_sequence, geophysical_data_association, geophysical_facility_uid_usage, geophysical_fcl_spectral_desc, geophysical_geom_derivation, geophysical_proc_indicator, grid_composition, guideline_or_privilege_remedy, header_bin_index_utilization, header_bin_index_variant_util, image_palette, legal_survey_area_corner, line_style, line_style_cell_composition, line_style_terminus, line_style_text_composition, mailing_address_feature_incl, material_fulfillment, object_subject_to_guideline, pfnu_grid_cell_connection, physical_address_feature_incl, process_data_item, regulation_administration, regulation_reference, regulatory_area_regulation, reserves_category_change, reservoir_rock_fluid_feature, ring_composition, ring_face_binding, rock_feature_material, rock_fluid_characterization, rock_fluid_containment, rock_fluid_feature_material, schedule_activity, schedule_constraint, seismic_facility_track, seismic_geometry_uid_usage, seismic_header_channel_usage, seismic_header_receiver_usage, seismic_header_source_usage, seismic_header_station_usage, seismograph_recording, shell_composition, shell_region_binding, space_time_operation, subject_of_contract, text_style, transient_association, well_completion_borehole_comp, well_completion_gravel_comp, well_completion_perf_comp, well_structure_composition
Entity replicated into subtype tables (@association).
Referenced in Diagrams:
Generated on Tue Jul 10 15:39:17 2001
© Copyright 2001 POSC. All rights reserved.