|POSC Specifications: Epicentre Version 3.0 ||Logical Data Model|
E and P Data is a root supertype entity.
- description (O: ndt_comment) (C117)
- A remark or comment about the instance.
- instance_create_date (O: ndt_date_tod) (C126)
- This is the date that this instance was created. This date is defined by the source if imported, or is the date the instance is created if a new instance.
- instance_creator (O: ndt_identifier) (C126)
- This is the person, company or application that created this instance. This identifies the party responsible for loading this instance.
- last_updated (O: ndt_date_tod) (C126)
- This is the date that this instance was last updated. This value should be updated when any part of this instance is altered (except for inverse relationships).
- last_updated_by (O: ndt_identifier) (C126)
- This records the person or application making the update to this instance.
- source (O: ndt_identifier) (C126)
- The provider of this instance, which is usually a data provider for imported/purchased data. If this instance is provided by POSC, then this attribute must be "POSC".
- data_collection (V: SET[0:?] data_collection_content(collection_part)) (C020)
- Indicates the data collections that include this instance of E and P data. Each e_and_p_data may be a member of one or more data_collection_content.
- document_information_content (V: SET[0:?] document_information_content(e_and_p_data)) (C136)
- These are the document specification parts that include this data value and define its meaning within a document specification. Each use may define a different meaning, and many uses are allowed. Each e_and_p_data may be included in one or more document_information_content.
- graphical_element (V: SET[0:?] graphical_element(depicted_object))
- Specifies one or more graphical elements which are depicting this data item. Each e_and_p_data may be depicted by one or more graphical_element.
Entity replicated into subtype tables (@e_and_p_data).
Referenced in Diagrams:
Generated on Tue Jul 10 15:41:43 2001
© Copyright 2001 POSC. All rights reserved.