|POSC Specifications: Epicentre Version 3.0 ||Logical Data Model|
Product Flow Network Unit - a functional view of a fluid flow object. It represents one of a number of business objects and records flow quantities for it. It is the building block for describing a network of fluid flow. It has internal flow characteristics and external ports, and typically generates, consumes, measures, or alters the flow of fluid.
- pfnu_grid_cell_connection (V: SET[0:?] pfnu_grid_cell_connection(pfnu))
- These are the cells that specify the location of this producing object within grids. A well completion, for example, may be connected to one cell within one grid and three cells within another. Each pfnu may be simulated using one or more pfnu_grid_cell_connection.
- pfnu_group_allocation (V: SET[0:?] pfnu_group_allocation(pfnu))
- These are the descriptions of the product flow network groups and related allocation factors that this product flow network unit participates in. Each pfnu may participate in one or more pfnu_group_allocation.
- pfnu_period_report (V: SET[0:?] pfnu_period_operation_report(pfnu)) (C121)
- These are the externally generated operational reports for this product flow network unit, describing the numbers of operational units in given states over time. Examples of information defined here include the number of active platform in a license, and the number of shut-in wells during a month. Each pfnu may be described by one or more pfnu_period_operation_report.
- pfnu_port (V: SET[0:?] pfnu_port(pfnu))
- Indicates the various flow ports of this unit. Each pfnu may contain one or more pfnu_port.
- reserves (V: SET[0:?] reserves(pfnu))
- Indicates various estimates fluid reserves for this facility. Each pfnu may have one or more reserves.
- surface_fluid_phase_condition (V: SET[0:?] surface_fluid_phase_condition(pfnu))
- These are the surface and standard temperatures that are defined for a fluid phase at a product flow network unit. Each pfnu may be characterized by one or more surface_fluid_phase_condition.
- Abstract supertype:
- Each PFNU must be instantiated as one of its subtypes. These subtypes are: business_associate, compressor, discovery_area, field, gathering_facility, geologic_province, injection_facility, lact_unit, leaseable_earth_feature, license_right, measurement_point, pfnu_group, pipeline, platform, process_plant, production_treating_facility, pump, regulatory_area, rock_fluid_feature, separator, stock_tank, tank_battery, temporary_completion, vapor_recovery_unit, well, well_completion, well_completion_segment
Entity replicated into subtype tables (@pfnu).
Referenced in Diagrams:
Generated on Tue Jul 10 15:45:06 2001
© Copyright 2001 POSC. All rights reserved.